Facade Survey with Totalstation
SiteMaster Facade with a Totalstation enables you to survey and draw complicated facades in a very short time. The software turns the collected measuring points, lines, circles, and rectangles into a 2D projection on-site. It minimises errors without spending hours back in the office finalising the drawings, views and projections.
The projection mode allows you a free definition of the projection levels. On that level all façade elements can then be drawn and designed. A lot of measuring time can be saved through the collection of angles in the projection mode by collecting these angles the intersection points are identified automatically on the defined level. You can create the exact positioning points of the facade elements in 3D mode.
Further options of SiteMaster Facade are:
• Free definition of the project level of the facade
• Generation of a 3D building model by assembling 2D views
• Copy functions of facade elements
• Stake-out of chosen plan points of a CAD drawing
• Graphical and numerical display of stake-out directions
• Import and Export of ASCII-files of the standpoints and point
coordinates as well as the raw data of the surveys